It’s Relaxation Day! Relaxing is important; it contributes to your well-being and your overall health. We know that finding time is sometimes difficult, but specially in stressful periods it is essential to dedicate time to oneself and allow ourselves to take a breath.
Here are some tips from the Redcastle Hotel Spa therapists so you can relax easily anywhere.
1. Sprinkle a few drops of lavender onto your pillow at night or a few drops into a warm bath before bed and a cup of Voya chamomile tea.
2. Indulge in a Voyager Massage - a complete top to toe relaxation massage journey- using mindful moments lavender and seaweed oil. This is a full body massage that finishes with a relaxing scalp massage. This massage replicates the movements of the sea combating both gentle and stimulating movements.
3. A Seaweed Bath will warm aching muscles, deeply moisturizing, and increase circulation and healing. This is an extremely detoxifying treatment and is not in vain known as the “sailors cure”.
4. Go for a walk in the woods or on the beach. Take a nice deep breath in and hold for a few seconds.
5. Soak your feet in warm water with Voya essential oils.
6. Take a few minutes to yourself with no noise or distractions every day.
7. Give yourself a face mask and lie down with soft music playing and have some essential oils burning.
8. Laugh every day. Laughing out loud-helps lower cholesterol, your body’s stress hormone.
9. Listen to soothing music, while sipping on a Voya chamomile tea.
See the Redcastle Spa Brochure here.