Are you planning to propose to you partner on Valentine’s Day? You are tired of hearing people around you saying that ‘you are getting old’, ‘she won’t wait forever’ or that ‘nana always wanted to see her down the aisle’ and you have finally decided it’s time. But now that you’re ready to give up the wonders of bachelorhood, nothing. Braindead. The best and most romantic idea coming up to your mind is taking your gal for a stroll, getting a bite out of the chippy and popping the question among batter, vinegar and red sauce. You can do better! We will help you get inspired with 5 original ideas so that your proposal at the Redcastle Hotel is unforgettable!
1. In the privacy of your Bridal Suite. Imagine a day of total relaxation together at the Redcastle Hotel, sharing special moments in the Spa or the Restaurant and ending the day in the comfort of the Bridal Suite, watching the sunset from your balcony or looking at the stars from your bed. It’s the perfect backdrop for a proposal that she will never forget! Request anything you need: sparkling wine, petals, etc. Or, if you wish, Room Service can surprise your other half with some nibbles and a tray with the question on it.
2. At the Edge Restaurant. What better way to ask for your partner's hand in marriage than during a romantic Valentine’s dinner at the Edge Restaurant? Without a doubt, the best way to end the night with a good taste in your mouth! Ask our staff to play your partner’s favourite song or to write the question on their plate - whatever you need for that moment to be perfect!
3. There are very few places as romantic as the beach. Take a stroll through Shrove beach in Greencastle – in Inishowen, just 15 minutes from the Redcastle Hotel – and, at sunset, get down on one knee and pop the question.
4. During a round of golf. Imagine both of you playing golf, like so many other times, only this time there will be something hanging from a tree: a ‘marry me’ sign! It is certainly one of the most original ways of proposing and, if your other half likes golf, she will definitely love it!
5. In the park. Go for a walk around the parkland that surrounds the Redcastle Hotel golf course and enjoy the stunning view and your mutual company. It will be impossible to say no in such a magical setting!
The small details are what will make your proposal unforgettable and Redcastle Hotel is the perfect backdrop to start a life together and open a new stage full of memories.
When they say Yes
You got engaged, congratulations! – About time, according to your ma
. It is time to celebrate your love and tell everyone that you are engaged! And we have the perfect package for this.With our fantastic Engagement Package
you won’t just enjoy a romantic overnight stay and a delicious evening meal; an engagement photo shoot with renowned photographer Donal Doherty
is also included! All from only €125pps. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for further details.
Planning your Wedding
If you thought that the difficult part was to find the courage propose, it is because you have never planned a wedding! But don’t panic, our dedicated Wedding team will assist you along the way and help you make all your wedding dreams come true. Contact our Wedding Team on email@example.com