Covid-19 Update - Reopening of Redcastle Hotel on the 29th of June 2020
We are delighted to announce we are planning to reopen Redcastle Hotel in accordance with the updated Government Reopening Road Map announced on the 5th of June 2020.
Our hotel including our swimming pool, The Captain’s Bar Menu and Drinks service, The Edge Restaurant will reopen on the 29th of June 2020, followed by the gym and CARA Organic Beauty Spa reopening on the 20th of July 2020.
Our new programme A New Clean will offer guests assurance and peace of mind when they stay at Redcastle Oceanfront Golf& Spa Hotel. Our new programme will focus on cleanliness that will be visible to guests throughout their entire stay – in their guest rooms, restaurants, gym, spa and in other public spaces. Please click here to find out more information on our New Clean Programme.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the hotel in the very near future so that you can experience again or for the first time our exceptional level of guest service and care.
Our reservations and events team are available or any queries relating to your booking, please contact the reservations team on email@example.com or the events team on firstname.lastname@example.org
GOLF COURSE REOPENING - 18th May 2020
Summary details for reopening - Phase 1
Play is restricted to members only, anyone who wish to join/re-join can do so by telephone from Monday the 11th of May. Given the times we are in we will not require signature on the terms & conditions for new members however when you sign up we will assume you have agreed to the attached terms and conditions.
Anyone looking to become a member and be done prior to May 18th 2020 to access the course. Once renewed you will receive a bag tag in the post which must be displayed whilst on the Golf Course Re-opening protocol for 18th May - Phase 1
We are fortune that golf has been allowed to be one of the first sports to return to some sort of normality, we would also like to place on our records our thanks to our greenkeeping team for carrying out permitted essential maintenance during this time.
On behalf of our council & staff we are delighted to welcome you back to the golf club from May 18th onwards.
The new GUI guidelines has been prepared to inform everyone how we will be operate during phase 1 of our reopening and we would like to thank you in advance for your co-operation.
- In light of the closure, new memberships will be valid from May 2020 – May 2021.
- Please note membership must be prepaid in full.
- The course is open for casual golf only – no competitions are to be held during this phase.
- Tee times must be pre-booked by 9.00pm the day prior.
- Tee off’s have been changed to 3 ball max.
- Daily tee off time intervals have been adapted to adhere to social distancing rules.
- The Club House will be open during these times and we request that social distancing is adhered to within the Club House. We ask that there is to be no more than 2 males & 2 females in the club house at one time. Please use the available hand sanitiser & sanitising spray for trolleys.