• Non-residential guests visiting Redcastle Hotel for indoor dining are required as per recent government guidelines to present proof of vaccination or immunity, along with proof of identification for guests who are 18 or over. Children under 18 dining with adults do not require proof of immunity.
A maximum of 6 persons aged 13 or over are permitted at a table. This limit of 6 does not include accompanying children aged 12 or younger. The total combined capacity at a table cannot exceed 15 overall (max. 6 persons aged 13 and over).
Reservations are required in advance, please call our team on 00353749385555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your booking.
• Operating a full social distancing policy in all food & beverage outlets, in line with the IHF & HSE Guidelines
• We provide table service in all our food and beverage outlets
• Menus are available to view and download from our website as an alternative to the menus we have available in our food and beverage outlets, which will be single use menus
• There is a reduced number of tables to ensure social distancing
• All breakfast and dining services must be pre-booked. Please note the breakfast will be a manned service station. There will be 90 minutes allocated to Bar Bookings and 105 minutes allocated to restaurant bookings.•
Our Internal food and beverage outlets including The Captain’s Bar, The Deck and The Edge Restaurant are available for residents of the hotel only.