GOLF COURSE REOPENING - 18th May 2020
Summary details for reopening - Phase 1
Play is restricted to members only, anyone who wish to join/re-join can do so by telephone from Monday the 11th of May. Given the times we are in we will not require signature on the terms & conditions for new members however when you sign up we will assume you have agreed to the attached terms and conditions.
Anyone looking to become a member and be done prior to May 18th 2020 to access the course. Once renewed you will receive a bag tag in the post which must be displayed whilst on the Golf Course Re-opening protocol for 18th May - Phase 1
We are fortune that golf has been allowed to be one of the first sports to return to some sort of normality, we would also like to place on our records our thanks to our greenkeeping team for carrying out permitted essential maintenance during this time.
On behalf of our council & staff we are delighted to welcome you back to the golf club from May 18th onwards.
The new GUI guidelines has been prepared to inform everyone how we will be operate during phase 1 of our reopening and we would like to thank you in advance for your co-operation.
- In light of the closure, new memberships will be valid from May 2020 – May 2021.
- Please note membership must be prepaid in full.
- The course is open for casual golf only – no competitions are to be held during this phase.
- Tee times must be pre-booked by 9.00pm the day prior.
- Tee off’s have been changed to 3 ball max.
- Daily tee off time intervals have been adapted to adhere to social distancing rules.
- The Club House will be open during these times and we request that social distancing is adhered to within the Club House. We ask that there is to be no more than 2 males & 2 females in the club house at one time. Please use the available hand sanitiser & sanitising spray for trolleys.
Rebecca will be your point of call when joining the golf club and is available at the following times to take golf memberships by phone or by email.
T: 074 9385555 and extension 4 during the below hours;
Monday the 11th of May 9.00am – 2.00pm
Wednesday the 13th of May 3.30pm – 9.00pm
Friday the 15th of May 3.30pm – 9.00pm
Sunday the 17th of May 9.00am – 2.00pm